1. "Run" this is easy. I start at a walk, and walk faster and faster, then run the last block home. Takes about 30 mins. I will be working up to running more and increase the distance, I just don't know when yet.
2. Laundry. I swear, this IS exercise! Over load the basket so it's good and heavy, then put coffee in one hand and carry the basket against your hip in the other hand. This increases your ballance, and it's like weight lifting. Then carry said basket down the stairs and start a load, carrying the stuff from the dryer upstairs on the way back (doesn't matter if it belongs upstairs or not, this is about exercise not logic)
3. GO to the grocery store at a busy time. You will learn to dodge, control the cart, make quick decisions, walk quickly or jog through the store, great cardio!
4. Stairs. This one is legit. Run up and down them. I prefer to do it as I take toys that belong downstairs back downstairs and cups that belong upstairs back upstairs.
5. Need a facial? Lean close to the dishwasher when the cycle ends.
6. Replace other snacks with fruit or veggies. They are fast and easy, and travel well
7. Take your kid to a toy store and let them lose. You'll get great exercise chasing them down!
8. Clean. The bending and twisting and dusting will actually burn calories, and you'll feel happier when it's done.
9. Lock your keys in the car. By the time you get home for another set and back to the car you'll get some cardio and some stretching, or try getting in without them to exercise your mind.